Pažnja: Posljednji artikli na stanju!
* Low-latency and excellent sound quality
Pioneer DJ has poured more than 20 years’ experience of making DJ hardware and software into the development of rekordboxdj. The result is an incredibly fast piece of software with the industry’s lowest latency, that gives DJs natural, reliable control. Plus the low CPU load means DJs need less memory on their laptop for a stable performance.
* Prepare and play from a single rekordbox library
DJs can use rekordbox to manage their music and prepare sets, then perform from that same rekordbox library on a variety of controllers and CDJs. HID support means DJs can also play from the laptop using a CDJ or XDJ set-up.
* GUI mirrors the layout of Pioneer DJ hardware for intuitive performances
rekordboxdj’s GUI is perfectly matched with the layout of hardware including the DDJ-RX and DDJ-RZ (announced today), to give the most effortless, intuitive software performances yet. The FX, waveform, players, sampler and browser exactly mirror the hardware, and DJs can choose from a 2/4-deck horizontal or vertical view to suit their preference.
* Multi-screen option and enhanced browsing
rekordboxdj gives DJs the option to split the GUI into two screens – one for browsing and the other for the performance features – and toggle them using the space bar. DJs can find tracks quickly and easily using rekordbox’s enhanced browsing options, including Preview, My Tag, Playlist Palette, Related Tracks, Shortcut and artwork display.
* A host of performance features including new Pad FX
DJs can perform with 2 or 4 decks and choose from a variety of Pioneer DJ controllers to get plug-and-play access to Hot Cues, Slicer and a 16-slot Sampler. Plus:
• New Pad FX: DJs can create multiple FX chains using all 16 pads.
• Sound Colour FX: customisable sound colour FX.
• Sampler: 16-slot Sampler plus 4 decks means DJs can play with up to 20 tracks at once.
• Beat FX:quantized Beat FX.
• Release FX: exit complex FX patterns using a vinyl brake, echo or back spin.
• Slip Mode: silently continues playback during a loop, reverse or scratch, then brings the music back at the right point afterwards.
• Quantized Beat Jump: lets DJs jump backwards or forwards from the current playback position.
• Record:straight to the laptop during performance.
REKORDBOX DJ SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Compatible OS :
Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 Pro / Windows 8.1 Pro (The latest service pack)
Windows® 7 Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate?(The latest service pack)
Mac OS X 10.10, 10.9, 10.8 (Updated to the latest version)
* Intel® Processer Core i3 / i5 / i7 ; 4 GB or more of RAM
* Hard Drive : 250MB or more of free space (not including space for storing music files, etc.)
* Sound : Audio output to speakers, headphones, etc. (internal or external audio device)
* USB port : A USB port is used to connect a controller or a mixer, and export track files to a USB storage device such as a flash drive and a hard disk drive.
* Playable music file : MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC
* Internet connection : An internet connection is needed to create a rekordbox user account and to download and activate the software.
* Display resolution : 1280×768 or greater.